Thursday, July 7, 2011

How did I get so lucky?

 
         Returning to or honeymoon destination to celebrate our 28th anniversary.
Atlantis Hotel on Paradise Island, Nassau, Baamas 
June 25, 2011                 
                           
The Cove~what an amazingly beautiful beach!
I've never seen such clear blue waters and white sandy beaches!
Would love to have the family here, too.
Hey, I've got a great idea...this would be a perfect place for a vacation home.
I'll bet the kids and grandkids would love to come for a visit!

           Relaxing on the beach watching the sunset and listening to the peaceful waves. 
The ocean seems to go on forever!
No wonder old Christopher Columbus thought he might fall off the ends of the earth! 
 No one was ever on the beach at nght...where is everyone??
Okay...ignore my hair and handsome man...if you can, and focus on the beautiful ocean!! I think the neat lighthouse that I wanted in the picture is behind the handsome man's head!!  We rented a scooter and toured the island.  It was a bit treacherous since they drive on the left.  A few times we were on the wrong side of the road..."Uh, Rick, I think you're going the wrong way!"

1 comment: